We are looking for an innovative Creative Designer to join our team. Reporting to the CEO and work closely with the creative & marketing team, and external agencies. The individual would be responsible for visual brand and marketing needs from taking conceptual design ideas and creating visual representations, both digital and in print within the company.
Reporting to the CEO, you will be responsible for:
- Conceptualise, develop design concepts, graphics and layout for marketing collaterals according to brand guidelines such as flyers, poster, packaging, brochure, advertising, exhibitions, displays, name card, corporate identity and in-store signage.
- Responsible for 2D/3D visuals, designs and concepts for new restaurant, events booth layout and etc.
- Develop digital assets such as the website (imagery), social media graphics, email graphics, video and animation
- Perform photography and videography of current items and new items for manual update and promotional use
- Enhance visual design brief by gathering information, data through research on competitors and market trends
- Provide design brief where necessary
- Manage design projects from conceptualization to final artwork, obtain quotation and production jobs eg, booth and stand designs for exhibitions and events
- Ensure design consistency across all marketing collaterals are according to brand guidelines and error-free.
- Manage and maintain graphic files and brand assets, including photos.
- Possess Diploma/Degree in Visual Communications/Graphic Design/Digital media or equivalent qualification.
- Minimum 2 years’ relevant experience in F&B/retail industry and possess working experience in multimedia and advertising industry will be given prime consideration.
- Highly proficient in MAC operating system and Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign) and autoCAD.
- Experience in using Squarespace will be a plus.
- Ability to create digital content through photography, short videos, GIF’s, cinemagraphs etc.
- Ability to multi-task and work under tight deadlines.
If that sounds like something that you’re passionate about, submit your resume to email@example.com now!