We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Business Administrative Intern to assist the headquarters' administrative function. Reporting to the Director's Executive Assistant, the intern will work closely with office administration and outlet operations departments.
In this internship, you will have hands-on opportunity to gain practical experience in business administration and management in a fast-paced environment. You can expect great exposure, as well as fulfilment in being a part of the development of the VeganBurg franchise.
- Involved in business process and systems development and improvement
- Participate in business improvements program and obtain certifications for VeganBurg
- Sourcing of supplies and packaging when needed
- General up-keeping and maintenance of office
- Maintenance of company's shared drive
- Assist in corresponding to Finance department
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate
- Candidate must be currently pursuing at least a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Strong desire to learn with a positive attitude
- Organised, meticulous, and self-motivated
- Self-starter, resourceful and able to work independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple priorities
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to clearly and professionally communicate in-person, verbally and in writing
- Fluent in Microsoft Office Suite
If that sounds like something that you’re passionate about, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org now!