We are looking for energetic and driven restaurant crews, also known as VeganBurg Warriors, to join the VeganBurg family! Warriors will be trained to serve high-quality food and beverages, provide outstanding customer service and to maintain restaurant cleanliness and work as part of a team. But a VeganBurg's Warrior role is about much more than that. This is the training ground to launch careers.
VeganBurg's Warrior develops plenty of important skills. Not only do we train them on how to do an outstanding job of carrying out their tasks, at VeganBurg we teach our Warriors valuable life skills that they’re able to apply throughout their career. Here’s just a few examples:
- Working respectfully and cooperatively with other members of their restaurant team
- Market-leading customer service
- Taking responsibility and contributing to restaurant results
- Attention to detail
- Cleanliness and organization skills
- Professional appearance
- Preparation and service of high quality food and beverages
- How to be a good community citizen
- 1 year of F&B service/kitchen crew experience would be an advantage
- Someone that loves to help, communicate, and serve others (both customers and team members)
- Possess high organisation skill to ensure smooth and timely order delivery and bill processing
- Willing-to-do attitude
- A team player who can jump in where needed
No S-pass quota available. Singaporeans, PR and students are welcome to apply.
Part time and full time positions available!
If that sounds like something that you’re passionate about, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org now!