We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. You will gain broad experience and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
- Work with marketing team to execute social media strategy, working across key channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Mailchimp.
- Streamline company social media accounts, ensuring uniform content and tone of voice.
- Repurpose c ontent from other sources for our own social media channels and understand how to change the tone of the content for each channel.
- Track key social media analytics on a monthly basis using Facebook Analytics and Instagram Analytics.
- Grow and engage company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Assist the marketing team with monitoring market trends and preparing presentations
- Supporting the Marketing and Administrative team in daily administrative tasks
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge in MS Word
- Strong presentation skills
- Creative and design-focused with a careful eye for detail
- Well-versed in using iOS and MacOS is a must
- A thorough knowledge of different social media platforms including but not limited to app functions and analytics will be an advantage
If that sounds like something that you’re passionate about, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org now!