- Responsible for the efficient running and daily operations of the outlet
- Achieve revenue targets and profitability for outlet by implementing plans to improve revenue, taking expenses into consideration
- Monitor system and process to ensure that resources are used effectively; and also ensure the recommendations and action plans are followed through promptly
- Motivates and directs team members to exceed customer expectations with fast, accurate, friendly service in clean surroundings.
- Preferably a Diploma or its equivalent
- Knows the ins-and-outs of running an F&B business with a minimum of 5 years experience in multiple Quick Service Restaurants (P&L management, food safety, sales-forecasting, and staffing). Must have a minimum of 2 years of managerial experience.
- Loves to develop and lead a team
- A team player who can lend a helping hand when needed