In order to create a better experience whenever you visit the VeganBurg website, we need your assistance. By providing us with various kinds of information, you can help us serve you better. Below, you will find an explanation as to why we need information from you and some details about how we obtain and use that
How we collect your personal information
- Customer Relations
- In order for a customer relations representative to respond to your questions or concerns, we may need personal information like your name, email and telephone number. This information is used to answer your questions as completely and thoroughly as possible.
- Information Collected Automatically
- Information Usage
- What you share with VeganBurg stays with us. We do not sell your personal information to any unconnected third parties. On occasion, we do need to hire other companies to help us provide some services such as companies that provide marketing assistance. We will limit the personal information we give them, and they will only have access to your personal information for the purposes of performing such functions. They are strictly monitored by VeganBurg in order to make certain our customers’ privacy is always protected.
- If you provide any personal information to us you give us permission to contact you for marketing purposes, which may include messages via post, telephone, SMS or email. The information you provide will enable us to: (1) keep track of your purchase records, (2) update you periodically about relevant events, contests and promotions and (3) update our profiling of customer preferences so that we may be able to serve you better.
- We will make sure that we only send you messages that we think will be of interest to you. For example, the dates of our in-store sales, details of special offers or information about new products and services. If you do not want us to use your personal information to market to you, you can decide to opt-out of these types of marketing messages at any time by changing the settings in your Profile or by following the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email we send to you.
Storing and updating your information
- Always Accessible
- When you share your personal information with VeganBurg, you will always have access to this information. Where you store a “Profile” on the website, you can amend the selected details stored in your account yourself. Alternatively, you can update, change or remove any personal contact information and residential address at any time by calling, writing or emailing us using one of the options provided below.
- We are committed to providing appropriate security controls to protect your personal information against foreseeable hazards. Making sure that your personal information is secure is very important to VeganBurg.
Changes To Personal Information
If you would like us to update your personal information, remove your name from our mailing list, or if you have any questions about VeganBurg privacy policies or your personal information, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can also reach us at the following contact numbers:
San Francisco: +1 415-548- 8000
Singapore: +65 6844 6868
We will respond to your questions or concerns as quickly as possible.